Consultations and Courses in QuickBooks
You are responsible for your own device and internet connection, including
that they meet system requirements for allowing you to participate in online
meetings. Please make sure your system is set up ahead of time, and test
it out in a free online WebEx test session.
To prepare for, sign into, and participate in an online meeting, do the
Step 1: A few days or so prior to our online meeting, do a free Cisco WebEx
test session. If you need help with this, call Cisco's WebEx telephone
number listed on their site. It may be (866) 299-3239.
- Search "WebEx test session" and follow the prompts.
- Fulfill any necessary system requirements.
- Check out the WebEx features we might need: share content, chat,
Step 2: Five minutes before our scheduled start time, join our meeting.
- Join through email, or go to meetings.webex.com and join by
entering your meeting number or access code received in the email
invitation. If your email isn't available, call us for the meeting
number within the ten minutes before our scheduled session. Or
click the "Attend a Webinar" link at the top of the page to find the
session you've registered for which is listed on the calendar. Then
follow the prompts to sign in.
- Keep all browsers for the session open during the entire session.
- If you're using dual monitors while receiving online consulting,
make sure everything you wish to share is on your primary monitor.
- Don't share anything private. Don't share your passwords, PINs, or
other login credentials.
Step 3: Join the live telephone call.
- To participate in the audio portion of a webinar, call the session
telephone number that pops up on your screen.
- To participate in the audio portion of an online consultation, call the
session telephone number that pops up on your screen or call into
the meeting using your computer.
- Calling through your computer allows you to be hands-free and may
allow you to keep a healthier distance from a cell phone. And often
the audio is much better than when using telephones.
- If we don't hear you on the WebEx audio line, we'll call you at the
scheduled session start time at the number you provided when you
scheduled the session.
Access to service may be limited, delayed, or unavailable during periods of
peak demand, system upgrade or maintenance, electronic problems, or for
other reasons. See the user agreement for additional important
For group courses participants: To access some webinar materials, such
as any meeting recordings, notes, and QuickBooks handouts, webinar
participants may be required to have a WebEx account, such as a free
WebEx account. If you do not wish to have a WebEx account, please let us
know prior to scheduling or registering, so that we can discuss e-mailing
materials to you instead.
Intuit, QuickBooks, and QuickBooks ProAdvisor are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Used with permission under the QuickBooks ProAdvisor agreement.
We serve customers in Marin County and the Greater San Francisco Bay Area, and Throughout California and the United States.
(415) 416-8509 | 1005 Northgate Dr., #120, San Rafael, CA 94903 | Copyright 2002 - 2020 Christine Moreda. All rights reserved.